I help organizations navigate the increasingly complex business world.
—Karen Zuill, Controller, Hartwick College
Maybe one of my books, interviews, or blog posts or talks set off a light bulb above your head. Perhaps someone recommended me. Perhaps I can help your organization, group, or department get where it wants to go.
For the last fifteen years, I have assisted organizations of all types and sizes in many ways. I have worked extensively in industries such as health care, retail, the public sector, manufacturing, professional services and telecommunications.
Today, I do several different types of consulting under the general umbrellas of strategy, communications, business model development, Big Data, and technology. Most of my clients hire me to explore options or to help operationalize a strategy or topic discussed in my books. I assist organizations of all sizes as they attempt to:
- Improving their internal communication
- Becoming a Visual Organization
- Understanding Big Data and put it into action
- Embracing platform thinking
- Understanding social media
- Performing competitive research
- Evaluating their existing technologies
- Searching for the right emerging technologies
- Other areas
Note that I sign NDAs with my clients as requested. (That’s why you won’t find client logos at the top of this page.) You can rest assured that information exchanged remains yours, as does all work products.
What kinds of consulting arrangements do you offer?
- Traditional or full-time, on-site consulting
- Milestone consulting (although I admittedly have my reservations about the effectiveness of this type of arrangement)
- Remote consulting