Watch a 20 minute video in which I interview my friend Phil Montero from The Anywhere Office as we talk about making with switch from a PC to a Mac. Questions include:
- What prompted your switch to Mac?
- What about all your windows files and programs? How can you access them?
- What was the biggest adjustment switching over?
- What is some of the best software you have found since switching?
- Free mac software to take screen captureshttp://skitch.com/
- Blue Yeti is a great microphone http://www.bluemic.com/yeti/ that Amazon sells for about $120. It’s big but awesome audio quality.
- Telestream Screenflow: http://www.telestream.net/screen-flow/overview.htm
- Text Expander: http://smilesoftware.com/TextExpander/
Enjoy this post? Click here to subscribe to this RSS feed or here to sign up for my newsletter. If you know of anyone who wants to buy my publishing company, click here. There's a referral fee in it for you if it works out.