What I do and how I do it.
If you have other questions, connect with me to schedule a brief discussion about availability and the type of project you have in mind.
What topics do you speak about?
Quite a few, actually. Recent talks have focused on platforms, Big Data, management, technology, trends, disruption, innovation, and communication.
What are your speaking requirements?
Can I watch some of your talks?
How much do you charge?
Will you write for my site for free?
What kinds of consulting arrangements do you offer?
- Traditional or full-time, on-site consulting
- Milestone consulting (although I admittedly have my reservations about the effectiveness of this type of arrangement)
- Remote consulting
Will you work as a subcontractor?
Do you sign NDAs with your clients?
Can I guest post on this site?
Can I reprint or cite your articles and blog posts?
- You must attribute my work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- You may not use my work for commercial purposes without express written permission from me.
- You may not alter, transform, or build upon my work without express written permission from me.
You can read more about Creative Commons here.
Who built your website?
Got a current resume?
Do you control the prices of your books?
Only The Age of the Platform and The New Small. The rest are out of my control.
My New Book
Why Business Communication Fails and How to Fix It.A 60-minute talk about at Cisco Systems about our inability to wean ourselves from jargon and e-mail.
Posts by Month
Critical discourse on this site is welcomed, even encouraged. Comments will be doused with hydrochloric acid if they descend into personal attacks, inappropriate language, disrespectful behavior, or excessive self-promotion.