Featured articles, interviews, and stories.
AS SEEN IN
Life must be lived forwards but can only be understood backwards.
Below you’ll find some of my most prominent placements, thought pieces, and mentions.
- TechTalk Podcast: 12.29.2011 (My segment is on The Age of the Platform).
- TechTalk Podcast: 01.05.2011 (My segment is on The New Small.)
- TechTalk Podcast: 05.19.2010 (My segment is on The Next Wave of Technologies.)
The one and only Ron Charles talked to me about Zoom For Dummies for his newsletter. Yeah, that happened.
- Leigh Kamping-Carder quoted me in her newsletter about COVID-19 and collaboration
- The 10-Point Newsletter quoted me about Arizona’s incidence of coronavirus and the governor’s preposterous inaction
- It has picked up a few of my Inc. articles
- ABC News: Could You Be the Next Self-Published Star?
- American Express Open Forum
- AZ Republic
- Baseline Magazine
- The Baylor Business Review piece on the social customer
- Blick piece on Facebook’s market capitalization
- The Boston Globe: Should Twitter censure presidential tweets? ($)
- BrandWatch interview on The Visual Organization
- Business Insider
- CBC: Won’t tolerate ‘callous’ workplace practices, Amazon’s Bezos says
- CBS MoneyWatch: Waymo’s self-driving cars have faced slashed tires, thrown rocks
- Chicago Tribune
- CNN: Article on Big Data
- ComputerWorld: The semantic Web gets down to business
- The Chronicle has linked to a bunch of my posts on education
- Diginomica interview with Brian Sommer
- Fast Company
- Fox (Phoenix Affiliate) piece on the techlash.
- Fox News story on TV and Big Data.
- Fox News piece on Uber and whether it’s fair to drivers
- The Globe and Mail
- Huffington Post
- Idea Mensch Interview
- InformationWeek mentions me and runs my pieces from time to time. The site has also interviewed me.
- Investor’s Business Daily
- Inc. Magazine
- IT Business Edge has referenced my work a bunch of times, including this one.
- Korean Broadcasting System’s documentary show The World Today.
- Lifehacker: The ‘3-email rule’ is the key to solving the biggest problem with your inbox
- The National Post: Boycott Amazon if you want — but don’t expect it to work
- Newsweek: Locals are attacking Waymo self-driving cars being tested in Arizona
- NY Post: It’s your own fault you get work emails 24/7
- PC Mag: Get Ready for New Workplace Injury Reporting Regulations
- PC World quotes one of my posts in its piece “Why analytics is eating the world”
- Quartz: E-mail lets other people schedule your life—here’s how to stop it
- ReadWrite (Link to Archive page. The site seems to have been retired or ported to ReadWrite.com.)
- Slack: How ASU powers the modern learning experience with Slack
- Software Test and Performance Magazine: Article on Consulting Types
- Technorati (For some reason, the site recently removed the links. Good thing that they’re here too.)
- TheStreet.com article on the rise of crowdfunding (behind paywall)
- VentureBeat: Your platform might determine your startup’s success — so why not build your own
- Waters Technology article on Why New Systems Fail
- I have written a bunch of posts for Wired. Read them here
- Smallbiz story on Message Not Received
- Big Data story referencing Too Big to Ignore