A few months ago, I ran a contest in which I gave away a bunch of physical copies of The New Small to bloggers. It worked reasonably well and it’s time to do the same thing with the eBook.
These are pretty straightforward:
- You run a reasonably well-trafficked blog on topics related to the book.
- You are active on social media sites.
- You like to read.
- You have an eBook reader–e.g., Kindle, iPad, or Nook.
- You have a PayPal account or another easy means of being paid electronically.
- Contact me by clicking here. Make sure to select “eBook contest.”
- I’ll contact you to let you know if you’ve made the cut.
- If selected, you buy the electronic copy of the book and email me the receipt. (This will save me time and money, get you the book quicker, and kill fewer trees.)
- I reimburse you for the cost of the eBook.
- You agree to read it and provide an honest review on your blog in the near future.
Note that I don’t have PDFs or other digital files to send.