Life must be lived forwards, but can only be understood backwards.
Quoted and occasionally misquoted below.
For some reason, major media outlets keep quoting me and letting me write for them. Evidently, I am fooling someone somewhere. Here are links to some of my most prominent recent mentions.
Need a source for a story? Connect
- ABC News: Could You Be the Next Self-Published Star?
- American Express Open Forum
- Baseline Magazine
- Bloomberg Radio Interview on Big Data
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek: How to Protect Your Company’s Data
- Business Insider
- Chicago Tribune
- CBC: Won’t tolerate ‘callous’ workplace practices, Amazon’s Bezos says
- ComputerWorld: The semantic Web gets down to business
- Fast Company
- Fortune article: The next big thing in Big Data jobs: Dataviz
- Fox News story on TV and Big Data.
- The Globe and Mail ran an excerpt on The New Small
- Harvard Business Review
- Huffington Post
- InformationWeek mentions me and runs my pieces from time to time. The site has also interviewed me.
- Investor’s Business Daily
- Inc. Magazine articles and a plug for The Visual Organization
- IT Business Edge has referenced my work a bunch of times, including this one.
- Lifehacker: The ‘3-email rule’ is the key to solving the biggest problem with your inbox
- MIT Sloan Management Review
- MSN article: Amazon won’t tolerate ‘callous’ workplace practices, Jeff Bezos says
- The National Post: Boycott Amazon if you want — but don’t expect it to work
- The New York Times
- NY Post: It’s your own fault you get work emails 24/7
- PC Mag: Get Ready for New Workplace Injury Reporting Regulations
- PC World quotes one of my posts in its piece Why analytics is eating the world
- Quartz: E-mail lets other people schedule your life—here’s how to stop it
- ReadWrite (Link to Archive page. The site seems to have been retired or ported to ReadWrite.com.
- Technorati (For some reason, the site recently removed the links. Good thing that they’re here too.)
- TheStreet.com article on the rise of crowdfunding (behind paywall)
- VentureBeat: Your platform might determine your startup’s success — so why not build your own?
- The Wall Street Journal has picked up a few of my Inc. articles and this press release
- I have written a bunch of posts for Wired. Read them here.