Life must be lived forwards, but can only be understood backwards.
Featured Articles, Interviews, and Stories
All Other Media
Quoted and far too often misquoted below.
- ABC News: Could You Be the Next Self-Published Star?
- American Express Open Forum
- Baseline Magazine
- Bloomberg Radio Interview on Big Data
- Blick piece on Facebook’s market capitalization
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek: How to Protect Your Company’s Data
- BrandWatch interview on The Visual Organization
- Business Insider
- CBC: Won’t tolerate ‘callous’ workplace practices, Amazon’s Bezos says
- Chicago Tribune
- CNN: Article on Big Data
- ComputerWorld: The semantic Web gets down to business
- The Chronicle has linked to a bunch of my posts on education.
- Fast Company
- The Globe and Mail ran an excerpt on The New Small
- Huffington Post
- Idea Mensch Interview
- InformationWeek mentions me and runs my pieces from time to time. The site has also interviewed me.
- Investor’s Business Daily
- Inc. Magazine articles and a plug for The Visual Organization
- IT Business Edge has referenced my work a bunch of times, including this one.
- Lifehacker: The ‘3-email rule’ is the key to solving the biggest problem with your inbox
- MSN article: Amazon won’t tolerate ‘callous’ workplace practices, Jeff Bezos says
- The National Post: Boycott Amazon if you want — but don’t expect it to work
- NY Post: It’s your own fault you get work emails 24/7
- PC Mag: Get Ready for New Workplace Injury Reporting Regulations
- PC World quotes one of my posts in its piece Why analytics is eating the world
- Quartz: E-mail lets other people schedule your life—here’s how to stop it
- ReadWrite (Link to Archive page. The site seems to have been retired or ported to ReadWrite.com.)
- Technorati (For some reason, the site recently removed the links. Good thing that they’re here too.)
- TheStreet.com article on the rise of crowdfunding (behind paywall)
- VentureBeat: Your platform might determine your startup’s success — so why not build your own?
- The Wall Street Journal has picked up a few of my Inc. articles and this press release
- I have written a bunch of posts for Wired. Read them here.