- Why did you decide to write the book…and why now?
- You start the book’s intro with a quote from Henry David Thoreau, “It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.” Can you explain that?
- You suggest many—if not most—companies aren’t prepared for data visualization. Why not? And, what does it take to get ready for data visualization?
- What is “The Visual Organization?”
- What is a visual mind-set? Is this something that a person can grow into or is it more innate?
Listen to the whole interview here.