Consider the following:
- the business model that is fundamentally broken.
- the company system that doesn’t get the job done.
- the manuscript or blog post that just isn’t working.
- the employee who requires more maintenance than he’s worth.
- the poorly designed website that’s hard to read.
The problem is that many people often don’t want change–even when that change is necessary for an entity’s survival. They often have vested interests in the status quo. They don’t want even the chance of “failure” on their watch.
There will always be people who resist change. Many of them are powerful.
Change anyway. You never achieve greatness by accepting mediocrity.