I am very pleased to announce the publication of my third book, The New Small: How a New Breed Of Small Businesses is Harnessing the Power of Emerging Technologies. It’s now up on Amazon.
The book came together very quickly for a number of reasons:
- It was downright inspirational talking to the owners of these small businesses.
- I have major sleep issues.
- My refusal to believe in the concept of moderation.
- The help of a very talented group of people (more on that below).
Stay tuned for more updates. I’ll let you know when the book is available in all electronic formats. Members of the media can request complimentary copies of the book by clicking here.
A huge thanks to Team Simon:
- the book’s guiding light—Kristen Eckstein of ImagineStudios
- my rocking cover designer Luke Fletcher
- my proofreader John Pierce
- my awesome editor Kathleen Atkins
- my web developer Shiri Amram
I can’t recommend these folks strongly enough.
This is the first release by Motion Publishing.
Filed Under 📁